The ITS Service Desk have put some of the University's Tools together for ease of access.
- Check here to see whether a website or hostname is accessible through the KAREN network.
- Experiencing problems? If you are on campus, check the Outages Information Page - this may give you the information you require if you are experiencing a service disruption.
- Passwords should be over 6 characters in length and comprise a mixture of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols and should not be a simple English word.
- This is a tool that staff can use to search for staff or students at this university.
(Students will be denied access.)
- Students can load money onto their UniCash account using the Credit Card Utility.
- This will take you to the UniCash Teller which will allow you to check your UniCash Balance.
- This tool will allow you to securely move files (up to 20.0 GB in size) in and out of the University.
Please log in with firstname.lastname@example.org, NOT firstname.lastname@waikato
- You will need to submit a UniAccess request when requesting a computer account on the University network. This is also required for extra access eg Resources (staff/department shares)